Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What is inspiring me today

Zillion shades of bright oranges, pinks, reds, purples and yellows are on my mind today.

Chunks of purple over solid red . Electric pink with a dash of parrot green. Geometrical shapes in solid tangerine with organic shapes in green and white. Blocks of deep yellow with green and blue.

Presenting a collection of wildly colorful pictures that has fired up my imagination today.



Just look at the gorgeous room. It just radiates warmth and comfort!

What a quirky way to display knick-knacks against a neon background.

Gorgeous basin!


This bright yellow has been a favorite always.



One tile, one unique story

Love the plume on the bird's head!!

Birds painted on a chairs back

Purple and yellow, one combination that needs some more exploring.

Gorgeous images from photographer Melba Levick are helping me tell the story. These are from a book called Mexicasa - The enchanting inns and Haciendas of Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)