Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fab Finds From Etsy

Happy Thursday to you all! I'm very much enjoying this Fab Finds from Etsy series. I can't put my finger on what it is about looking at pretty things that relaxes me so.



These little bunnies designed by Megan String just make me smile :D

Aren't these plant cozy and bud vase from Papaver Vert just heavenly?

I also have been drooling over tiny cacti and bonsai plants for my work table. We picked some out at Vons yesterday. These planters from Erde Designs will go well with them. I love the simple design and color.
Love anything artsy and colorful. I've had my eye on Bionic Unicorn for some time now. Aren't they just divine?


How cool is this? Cute little Alphabet pillows from hilarycosgrove. This fits in perfectly with the alphabet craze going on in my studio right now.


Wishing you all a delightfully relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)