Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fab Finds From Etsy

Hello Everyone! It's Fab Finds From Etsy time again! Nested in my favorite sellers I found these gems to share with you today.


I have been following Yael Falk's Etsy shop for a while now. I love the colors she uses, textures and volume in all her sculptures. Here is her shop Yoola for you. She also has a wonderful blog here.

Taylor's eclectic has these gorgeous colorful vases that are more like sculptures. Wonderful use of colors and amazing forms.



How cute are these miniature toys from Rice Bowl Factory!! Simple and yet so much fun!! I have to hold back from buying at least one of the quirky toys.



These cozy little things are from Handamade. I know her from Team CCCOE and love the magic she creates with yarn. The apple is oh! so cute!!

This is just a glimpse of what Etsy is all about. A small reminder of the treasure trove that is Etsy. I'm so proud to be a member of one of the most creative communities in the world!!

PS. This is going to be a regular Thursday afternoon feature. Leave me a message if you have your own Fabulous Favourites to share.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful thing to find out from the BangkokAir launge on my way to kho samui :) thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)