Friday, August 14, 2009

Bird art of the day - Wootsy's lighthouse

Its Friday again!!

Tomorrow I will finish all the pending chores (kind of queen of procrastination) visit the farmers market, stock up on all groceries and house shop (did I mention earlier that we are in the market to buy a house?) . It's going to be a busy weekend!

And then I have a friend's house warming party to attend, lots of our friends are buying houses this year. It makes me so happy!

So for now I'm wishing you all a great fun filled weekend. Enjoy today's illustration.

It's the light house I promised yesterday - Wootsy's Cape Knop Lighthouse


I hope you’ve been loving all the illustrations as much as I’ve enjoyed creating them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)