Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fab Finds From Etsy

Hello friends, hope you all are having a great day. Though working days are never quite that happy are they? Well, I promise to make today a good days for you with these Fab Finds Finds from Etsy.

Don’t even try to resist this cuteness!


Allthenumbers has the most lovely dresses for little girls. Hop over to a Allthenumbers to see more.



Introducing Chanchu, The Doctor and Elvira. All of Pelpa's people are made from recycled paper. It cheers me up every time I walk into Pelpa's shop!




Who does not needs pillows? Pillowhappy is my stop for adorable pillow designs. Love the green flower pillow on the top. Go pillowhappy!!


And now some fun jewelry from kjoo. The little balls are so adorable! I love how colorful and sculptural they are.


I hope you enjoy my picks today. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)