Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sneak peek - New bird illustrations

Taking my obsession for 'all things yellow' forward, here are my latest bird illustrations. In my last post yellow and purple color combination captured my attention, and hence the hint of purple in both the illustrations.

A few days back I had made up my mind to make at least one illustration each day, which would be posted on my Etsy shop that very day. So far I'm totally on schedule and have not missed any day. (not counting weekends!)

Its been very challenging and the thrill of meeting my deadline is amazing.

These illustrations are a part of my 'Flights of Fancy' collection of super colorful bird prints. To read about 'Flights of Fancy' click here.

And this one 'Jack'

Off to my etsy shop to list the print!

1 comment:

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)