Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fab Finds From Etsy

Hello friends, weekend is almost here and I’m delighted to share a few of my favorite Etsy things today.


I was so excited to see their cool clocks from WoodstockClocks. It inspires me and get my creative juices flowing!


Spacesinbetween is Australian fiber artist. She uses a technique called silk fusion to create wonderful sculptural pieces. Wish I could live inside one of these cozy pieces.



Leptitpapillon a french designer makes these adorable mobiles. Her works are so inspiring, it makes me want to do some of my own .


Ashdel makes these really cute handmade jewelry from salvaged textiles. Love the delicate colors and softness.

I hope you enjoy these things that inspire me, make me giggle and push me forward. Have a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)