Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bird art of the day - Man Friday goes pumpkin picking

Hi there! It's going to be my first Halloween this year and I'm totally psyched up. You see, no one celebrates Halloween in India, so its kind of fascinating for me to see all the orange and black products, candies, plastic pumpkins and spooky accessories.

I imagine children dressed up as various ghoulish characters, neighbors handing out treats on their doorsteps and lots of the houses with dramatic decor. I'm really looking forward to the D day.

It's an important day for Man Friday too.
For the first time in his life he has his own home to decorate for Halloween! He goes to a nearby pumpkin field to kick start his Halloween shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)