Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tea Cups

Good morning friends! Care to join me for a cup of tea?

When I shared the tea pots illustration a little while back, a reader requested a companion piece with tea cups. I was more than happy to oblige! I'm fascinated with the delicate porcelain and the sensual curve of the handle. Not to mention how easy it is to add a dose of personalized whimsy to a cup. Check out this link to know what I'm talking about. My favorite one has to be the tea bag coffin. I always find myself in a quandary - to store the dripping tea bag in my saucer (yuk!) till I finish my tea or run to the garbage bin and throw it away, while my tea is quickly cooling away. 

I'm waiting for the skies to clear up a little bit so that I can take pictures of both (Tea Pots and Tea Cups) illustration together :)





Cups, available for purchase here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)