Friday, August 5, 2011

Swing on

Oh! I love swings!! Especially the ones on a rope that hangs from a tree. 

The pure unadulterated joy of gliding through the air, hair skimming the ground and toes pointed, almost touching the sky. Just thinking about it makes me smile (and feel about 10 years younger!)

We have a porch swing back home and I have fond memories of sitting on the swing - wrapped in a blanket - watching my cute little nieces and nephews run and play in the front garden, occasionally bring in some treasure (a pebble, dead bug or a wild flower) to show me. It's wonderful how swings are always associated with happy times!


Swing on, available for purchase here.

Enjoy your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)