Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bulb Terrarium

When we were in Longwood Gardens a few weeks back, we spent hours sitting in the beautifully landscaped courtyard and gazing at the outdoor water lily display. Curved pools filled with inky water, slight breeze and the lack of mosquitoes (they use some cool fish in the ponds, that eats mosquito larve!) created the perfect setting to look at the exquisite water lilies, relax and get lost in thought. 

I came back wanting to create the same tranquillity at home with  my own lily pond or the next best thing - a lotus terrarium. Is that even possible in real world? Dunno, but in my world all it takes are a bunch of strokes and voila! 


Bulb Terrarium, available for purchase here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)