Friday, July 22, 2011

Tea Pots

I'm a little teapot... short and stout. Here is my handle...here is my spout.. I have been singing this song (off-key of course!) and jumping around making tea pot arms (just like when I was little) for days now. If it weren't so funny Tarun would have passed out of annoyance days ago :)

The reason behind these bouts of singing and dancing are the several tea pots that I have been drawing one after another. It's been almost therapeutic.  I'm offering the first 8 as a 8x10 print in my shop.


Tea Pots, available for purchase here.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Sometimes I get songs in my head when I'm creating too. These teapots are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)