Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tea Bags

What I love most about tea? The several exotic flavors it comes in! I can pick the one to suit my mood (I'm partial towards unsweetened fruit flavored teas) and feel deliriously happy with each sip :) There's something undeniably good about holding the fragrant cup with both hands and just breathing in the delicious vapors. 

Fun fact - Did you know that all tea, be it black, green or white come from the same bush? The difference lies in the treatment tea leaves receive after picking! You can read more about that here.


This illustration is for you tea connoisseurs!

Tea Bags, available for purchase here.

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely adore this print! i love the colour and i love tea! win win :)

    ReplyDelete

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)