Friday, July 8, 2011

Bananas

A long weekend makes for a short week! Yay Friday! Did I mention our recent trip to Key West (4th of July long weekend)? Well, we had a fabulous time! The drive from Miami to Key West was just beautiful, powder blue skies, azure waters and mangrove trees running along the highway as we drove along...Sigh! We had a lot of fun walking up and down Duval Street, watching performers juggle axes and swallowing fire, taking the catamaran cruise, snorkeling and on the boat safari. It was really difficult coming back. 

The first thing we did in Key West was buying bananas. Really! Tarun loves them and has to have them every day. It's the only fruit he eats without my prompting.  I, on the other hand am not particularly fond of them.  So here are a bunch of rainbow colored Bananas for my dear husband. 




Bananas, available for purchase here

We have no big plans for this weekend other than getting in a little relaxation and trying out a few recipes. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)