Friday, September 30, 2011

Onions

Happy almost October! How are you all on this beautiful day? I'm taking in the beautiful beginnings of fall and enjoying working on new series of illustrations. Remember the Get going Illustration? I'm working on a bunch of illustrations along the same lines. I love working with messages :)

The other day, while chopping onions for Pulao (a rice dish) I found some bulbs that were sprouting. It happens ever so often. I get a bag from the store and before I can use them all, some would start sprouting these cute little green spikes. I usually just cut the spikes out and use the onion. This time however, I gathered the sprouting onions and headed towards my desk to draw. I'm pleased with how it turned out.


Onions, available for purchase here.

I hope your weekend is full of fun and laughter : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)