Friday, September 23, 2011

Trust the wisdom of the heart

Sorry for the prolonged absence. It's been a busy week! Every spare moment was spent doing -back from vacation stuff-  cleaning, laundry, ironing, restocking the fridge & pantry. 

Now to today's illustration - As you can see, I love incorporating positive and encouraging messages in my illustrations. This wisdom of the heart message came from a Yogi Tea bag - all yogi teas comes with little nuggets of wisdom (See another related illustration I did a while back here). I think we all could use a gentle reminder to listen to our hearts.  

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! We are going to stay in as much as we can, enjoy the rain and relax.


Trust the wisdom of the heart, available for purchase here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)