Monday, October 3, 2011

The Debonair Lion

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to share today's illustration with you all!! It's a very handsome Lion - all dressed up and ready for a night out. 

It all started a few days ago at the mall. While walking out of the food court I crossed paths with a gentleman with the most gorgeous beard and moustache! He was a cross between Santa (because of his snow white beard and moustache)  and Lion ( because of his piercing eyes and walk). We walked away in different directions but his face stayed with me, metamorphosing from a human to a human like lion to a serious Santa Claus. Needless to say I couldn't focus on anything else that day. 

I started working on both the Lion and Santa versions that evening. I finished the lion first and the serious Santa should be done in a day or so too!

What do you think?

The Debonair Lion, available for purchase here.

2 comments:

  1. hi there can you make this in blue and orange and i will purchase please!!!! blue hat with orange band and peacock feather. orange Lion color and blue scarf!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent you a email. Let me know if you have trouble following the link :)

    ReplyDelete

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)