Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love bird

Friday is almost here! Hubby has to work over the weekend so no out of town trips for us this V day. But something fun is definitely on cards. Happy V day to all of you! Have fun :)

red heart wall artbright wall art
I shipped out these two orders today. One order was sent with a thank you note on a heart doily with a red string.

home art

The second was sent with a note written on the back of a commissioned portrait business card.


happy artSee you on Monday!!
bird on a tree art

2 comments:

  1. Perfect... love the new bird. So simple but so full of love and life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love the simple lines of the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)