Friday, February 19, 2010

In the window

There is nothing better than Friday afternoon!! Don't get me wrong. I love what I do every day but, there is just something about the weekend, the endless hours of doing nothing, waking up late, eating all the meals with that special someone and the late night movies :)

Today's illustration is here too. Love how the blue bird turned out. I'm also working on another illustration with strings of pearls around this little fella.

bird and vase art

colorful bird artcolorful wall art
On another note, Vibha (a non profit I volunteer for) is organizing a Chess and Table Tennis Tournament here in Atlanta. I completed designing this flier for them today. I had never done a flier before so it was challenging and fun! I'm going to get better with a little practice.


happy wall art

wall art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)