Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Unicycle

Hello Friends! I hope you all had a fabulous long weekend! We spent the weekend soaking in the beauty (and plenty of cold water!)  of Niagara Falls. Even though I had read about and seen pictures, the grandeur of the falls still took my breath away!

Early that week, I caught a segment on Colbert Report about an unicyclist in NYC who apparently sued the city to allow him to ride his unicycle on the sidewalks. It was hilarious like everything else on the show. It made me think of these fascinating vehicles. When I was young, Unicycle acts were my favorite in circuses. I'm sure its plenty difficult but, I would certainly like to learn how to ride one!

Unicycle, available for purchase here.

1 comment:

  1. yes it did make me smile.. :) and made me think that you should probably put in one of those long legged birds which could reach the pedal, like a flamingo or ostrich. or maybe two small ones on the pedal and one soaking n the fun on the seat?

    ReplyDelete

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)