Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nice Things Handmade

I was in Nice Things Handmade the other day to drop off my prints, and I couldn't resist taking a bunch of pictures (It has such a happy feel to it!). This wonderful shop is filled with bright, cheerful and unique handmade creations from clothing, jewelry, wall decor to bath and body products. 

Elissa, the shop owner and an artist herself, has curated a beautiful collection of new and interesting products that you'll love to browse. 

You can also stop by and visit Nice Things Handmade's facebook page to learn more about new happenings in the shop.







The beautiful Elissa.






I totally fell in love with this gorgeous table. The artist also offers customization of  the legs to any color!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)