Friday, March 18, 2011

New stores!


There are some very exciting things going on here at the studio. Top of the list are the new stores carrying my prints.

Little Paper Planes is carrying some of my favorite works in their (so popular!) online shop. It's such a honor to be included! Thank you Kelly for the opportunity.



The fabulous Black Bear store in Brooklyn is also stocking ArtOcrat prints now. Whoohoo! If you are in the hood go check them out. I hear they are fantastic!

Nice Things Handmade, is filled with many fun, unusual and unexpected treasures made by local artists.  Beginning next week you can find several of my newer prints in their store in Philadelphia. Sooo much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)