Friday, January 7, 2011

You make me happy / Find us here

I'm back from my not so short break. While I was away not creating, I was busy promoting my work. My work can now be found in these awesome shop... drumroll...

Atlanta -

Chicago - 

Ohio -

Philadelphia - 

I'm so over the moon! If you live in the vicinity of any of these shops, please drop by and check out my pieces in person.

...and also my newest illustration, just in time for Valentine's Day - You make me happy. It can be found in my Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/listing/65402631/you-make-me-happy-limited-edition)
Blogger is giving me a hard time with linking, thus the copy paste.



I'm off to the First Friday Show opening at F&N Gallery. Will be back tomorrow with some pictures.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new illustration!!! makes me think in another project :))))

    ReplyDelete

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)