Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bring me love

I'm so glad the weekend is almost here! It's going to be a beautiful weekend too! On saturday I'll get to see a bunch of friends and celebrate the 2 birthday of a very lovely boy. I haven't seen them for a few months and am really looking forward to spending some time catching up. 

And since, it's going to be super sunny, Saturday will also be prefect for a walk through Valley Forge National Park. It will be awesome! 

Here is today's illustration - Bring me love. It's available for purchase here
Curacao blue is my new favorite color and I love how fabulous it looks paired with yellows and oranges.




I hope you have a nice Thursday, I'm going to work on organizing my desktop now, its pretty chaotic now and its starting to overwhelm me! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)