Monday, January 17, 2011

Love More

I hope you all are having a beautiful monday! I woke up smiling today. Happy dreams in the morning do that to me. Do you remember what you dream? Sometimes I just remember the feeling (of excitement, terror, sadness or happiness) and just can't remember what the dream was all about. And I drive myself nuts trying to remember!

And here is something to make you all smile...
  




I had the best of time creating the letters with crazy crooked lines. My old sketch books are filled with such pen and ink letter doodles. It is very satisfying when a doodle turns into a real thing.

The print is available for purchase in my shop here - (http://www.etsy.com/listing/66118598/love-more-limited-edition-colorful)

To a fabulous week, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)