Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Paper plane

Wow, November got the best of me. I feel as though I've been completely MIA on blog land. It has been a busy busy work month. I had a bunch of commission requests so of course, duty calls.

One interesting thing I have been working on the side is creating Nursery wall art. I have been slowly putting together several ideas that were floating in my head and this Paper Plane print is one of them. I was inspired a while back by this paper plane installation art  and thought I will give it a go. The bird in a helmet flying a paper plane does look cute, don't you think? 

I hope all of you have a lovely week ahead!


Paper plane available for purchase here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)