Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day Dreams and new challenges

In the past I had taken bright, saturated photographs for granted. My studio in our last home, had a huge window covering an entire wall and lots of sun light all day long. The result was crisp, vivid colors and the backgrounds pure white. Alas no more (Miss you old home)!

My work room here has one normal sized window and LOTS of trees all around (which is good for view but so bad for light). I struggle every day to find the right time and spot where the light will be bright yet diffused enough to not cause unnecessary reflections. The bunch of pictures I took yesterday look a little washed out and the colors don't show in their original intensity.

hmmm.. one more thing to figure out.


Day Dreams










No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)