Friday, September 18, 2009

For the love of bags

A post celebrating my love for handbags and purses!! I wish I could have at least one bag from all of these gorgeous bag makers from Etsy. Might you be a bag lover too?

I LOVE the colors in Arnont & Toanoi's shop (husband and wife duo) . The greens, reds, oranges and yellows are bright and breezy and just right for a Spring/Summer feel(my weakness for color is showing!). All bags are hand cut and painted with technic drawing on leather by hot steel or pyrography technic on leather.

You must check out their shop RN & TN studio for some really colorful wallets, purses, key chains and ipod cases.


Don't you love the photography? What beautiful images!! and notice the subtle and very aesthetic use of logo cum watermark! Can any one make watermark look any hotter? RARAMODO has bags that are one of a kind and mostly appears in a limited editions. Sleek, sassy with a touch of class best describes these bags.



Meg from TsuruBride is behind these wildly cute purses. This collection is named Orwell clutches, after the author of "Animal Farm"! How cute!! She also does veggie purses from pleather. So all my veggie friends convo her!


Found these fabulous bags on LaTouchables's shop. Love the casual and Fall-ish feel of these beautiful bags. I can see myself carrying the all white bag 9-to-5, on a plane or on a train. She also has a wonderful blog that you can check out here.

I hope you found something wonderful! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. OMG these bags are sooo delicious and unique!! Great finds!!!

    ReplyDelete

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)