Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fab Finds From Etsy

Its been a wonderful week! With hubby making my birthday so special, I'm still enveloped in the wooly euphoria. (Check FB for the pictures).

Some more things that make me happy...

Love these wooden toys from WeeWoodNatural. Lovely things for both kids and grown-ups!!


I'm a sucker for bags in all forms and sizes. Love these clever ones from QuietDoing .


I must have been living under a rock as I am clearly late in discovering the amazing work of PigeonToeCeramics. Simple and beautiful!!

This has got to be the coolest hair accessories ever! I'll take one of each please. From yellowcherry.

Tomorrow I'm off to Las Vegas for the long weekend :) See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Definately Fab Finds! I love the mushroom! Have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)