Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just Smile

Recently I have been wondering about the occasional curve balls universe throws at us and how we respond to them. It's difficult to really breeze through a crisis. I feel lucky to have people in my life who have set a fabulous example by actually using a crisis for their evolution and growth.

Knowing these courageous people gives me hope. A hope that some of their fairy dust will find a way to me. And the next time the universe seems to conspire I will be able to take a deep breath, smile, and open my mind to new possibilities.

How would you handle life's curve ball next time? How about with Just Smiles!





Just Smile, available for purchase here.

7 comments:

  1. Just Smile :) .. I feel..once you smile, it just gives you wings to fly, look at your troubles from a different direction and find hope which awaits you. It lights you up from within and in the darkness you are able to see your companions and friends who are with you ... as they had promised :), you just need to hold their hands sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the print I was talking to you about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) .. Thank you .. :) Tonnes of love and hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat software did u use to do this? it's simple yet beautiful. Please i wanna know :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tabulyogang, I used Adobe Illustrator for this and all my other illustrations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the reply Pragya! :D Do you have any tutorials for this or something? hehe I want to learn how to do it. All the colors of your illustrations look so mild and soft to the eyes.

      Delete
    2. I don't offer tutorials but, there are a lot of Adobe tutorials available online and they are very easy to follow too.

      Delete

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)