Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rainbow Trees

For the past few weeks I have been going through my old journals scanning and making notes. The idea is to transfer all possible illustration ideas to evernote on my iphone. That way I will have all my ideas at one place and with easy access anytime anywhere.

It's unbelievable how many ideas I have been just sitting on. Well not anymore! I'm working through the list one by one and here is the first one of the lot-

Combine two favorite things - rainbow colors and trees :D


When I was little, papa brought this giant rainbow colored eraser from one of his UK trips. That was my first encounter with rainbow colored things. How I loved that eraser! Thank you papa :)

And here is the result.

Rainbow trees (SOLD)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)