Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's raining love, why keep dry?




Was able to figure out the white balance of my camera yesterday... yay!! As it turns out, it was a simple turning of the dial. You can see the difference in today's results. This is our bed with the raining love print over it. Love the light!

Last week I also ordered a new set of business cards and bookmarks for the shop. They will soon get added to each order.

Just couldn't stop myself from creating this one... lol! I just might get one of these printed for us :)
Update - You can buy the T-shirt here - It's raining love

7 comments:

  1. nice... very nice... the rain... the love and the little birdy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The t-shirt design is a great idea... you should consider it for your shop!!! I might buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely... it is very sweet, and inspiring too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful and touching! love your sentiments and your art Pragya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you ever print onto tee shirts? I would love this one.

    ReplyDelete

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)