Thursday, December 10, 2009

Personalized Dog Portraits

I have been overwhelmed with work past few days. And just today I shipped 11 pet portraits and 5 more are due before Christmas...Whew!!

Sharing all the custom pet portraits that I've done over the past few days.
pet of the day,dog art


pet of the day,dog art
pet of the day,dog art

pet of the day,dog art
pet of the day,dog art
pet of the day,dog art
pet of the day,dog art
pet of the day,dog art
pet of the day,dog art
pet of the day,dog art
pet of the day,dog art
pet of the day,dog art
pet of the day,dog art

pet of the day,dog art
pet of the day,dog art

Here is to a prosperous Holiday Season and and abundant 2010!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh... these are fantastic! I don't know which one I like best... they are soo soooo cute! You've been so busy... but hey, what a way to stay busy! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)