Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a bit, things have been pretty hectic with the holidays and all. We had some family over for New Years and everything was just great. Tons of laughter, so many old stories and non stop eating :D.

As busy I have been, I have been dying to get back to illustration. I have lots of new ideas and have even begun working on a new drawing a few days ago.

Here is a New Year present from me to you. A free desktop wallpaper calendar !! All you have to do is right click and save the image (or email me if the image is low res for your screen).

I'm going to do this every month of the year from now on. So stay tuned for the next month.

Bird art of the day, Bird and bloom, bird artI hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! It's hard to believe its 2010 already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my work make you smile? Please let me know by leaving a comment! I love to read your comments :)